skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Girls and Friends

Monday, June 23, 2008

New Tricks


Okay, go ahead and laugh (Alicia), but I've been testing out my new software and getting tricky with the pics. :) Thought I'd put a pic, of myself on for ya, I actually had it way cooler but some how when I saved it, it turned out like this.
Posted by ktreebutterfly at 3:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (43)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (27)
      • Chalk Art
      • Camillus Forest- A Unique Area
      • The M.O.S.T.
      • Rainey's toe picked a flower! LOL!
      • Golf Tournament
      • New Tricks
      • Swinging
      • The Girls Camped out in their Fort
      • Our Little Family Bbq
      • Testing out my new camera
      • Playdate with the Saints
      • Christmas Day-2007
      • The School Christmas Recital
      • The Christmas Dress Photo Shoot
      • Thanksgiving Crew-2007
      • School Picture Day-Fall 2007
      • Rainey and the Dogs
      • Grandma and the Girls
      • Kidz Club-Fall 2007
      • Tula Misses Her Sisters While They are at School
      • Halloween 2007
      • Wax Lips
      • At The Hollow... Oct. 2007
      • Vampire Teeth-Fall 2007
      • Petula's First Day of Three year old Preschool
      • September 2007- First Day of School
      • September 2007- First Day of School
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (5)