Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A message about Christmas

Well, I am finally trying to do something constructive for everyone with all of our pictures. I never got Christmas cards out... I still have thank you's sitting on my desk to mail out... it seems like each day goes by and all of these things unfortunatley end up at the bottom of my list because there is so much to do and so little time.....

I have posted a few from Christmas, but have so many that I realized it will take me forever to catch up... therefore leaving me perpetually behind..
So here you have it.
A pic with Uncle Woody and the girls.

The chalkboard we painted on their toy room wall for Christmas.

A single of Rainey and Tula...
And their daddy looking awfully hot in his green golf tie and red shirt...

So I will try to keep up everday or so from here on out...

We'll see how it goes.......

No comments: